Elegant family home in a premium location!
House - Property ID: 983085
Sale By Negotitations
- Built In Robes
- High Ceilings
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Solar Panels
Situated in a prime location, this beautifully spacious house is the perfect one for you and your family to start creating memories today!
This stylish home offers convenience and a peace of mind, as located only minutes away from this prime location, are various facilities and services such as Tarneit Station, numerous local shopping centres, medical clinics and childcare centres. In addition, it is also located approximately a 10 minute drive away from the recently redeveloped Pacific Werribee Shopping Centre that has approximately 275 retail, fashion and dining businesses.
The new owner will be able to enjoy this luxurious home within a friendly and picturesque neighbourhood with its numerous walkways and be engaged in the local community via the local community centre, library, playgrounds, local kindergartens and schools (Tarneit P-9 College and Tarneit Senior College).
This high ceiling and open-plan design offers all the space and comfort a family requires:
• 4 generously-sized bedrooms (includes 2 master bedrooms with full ensuites and walk-in robes)
• 1 x spacious study, home office or extra bedroom
• Central bathroom and separate laundry
• Hi Speed NBN internet
• Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, walk-in pantry, breakfast benchtop with a large adjoining dining room
• Expansive living room with room divider doors
• Ducted heating and evaporative cooling throughout the entire house
• Solar Panel system installed
• Remote controlled double garage
The low maintenance front and back gardens gives you back time while the concrete walkways lead to a perfectly sized backyard for entertaining friends and BBQs as well as a vegetable garden awaiting its new owners.
Don’t miss out on your chance to start new memories in this fantastic home! Call Alex on 0415259376 or Email email@example.com
PHOTO ID REQURIE AT OPEN INSPECTION
Click here for the Consumer Affairs Victoria Due Diligence Checklist for Home Buyers